Welcome to New England Daytrippers!
We share our adventures in art, travel, food, and life in beautiful New England by taking mini escapes on a whim to wherever the day takes us.
A small introduction…
We are Jennifer and Billy Pentland. We’ve been a team ever since we met on a blind date back in 1990 at the Hard Rock Cafe. Both of us were born and raised in New England, went to school here, and continue to hold thriving careers.
A pandemic has brought America and the rest of the world to a grinding halt, therefore our travels have been delayed indefinitely. However, we promise to get back to our adventures as soon as we are allowed to do it safely.
Every adversity brings new experiences and new lessons.Lailah Gifty Akita, Author of Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
Some random facts about Jen (the writer)…
- I’m an aspiring artist.
- A free-spirited blogger who can’t keep a schedule.
- A foodie who loves to cook.
- An outdoor enthusiast.
Some random facts about Billy…
- I’m a comic addict who has visited over 125 comic book stores in New England, and still counting..
- A self-proclaimed super hero nerd turned Star Wars mega fan.
- An avid shoegaze music listener.
- Favorite holiday is halloween.
Thank you for visiting the New England Day Trippers!
Jennifer and Billy